The Mission Statement

The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on your part)

Start Date: January 1, 2012 End Date: September 28, 2014


Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9/1001

Hello there everyone.  (I wonder if we have an audience yet?) any who, we are chugging along, well sorta kinda.

  • # 23 Organize BB's room 5 times during this project. I organized it yesterday so mark one off (1/5)
Here are some before and after shots of the tornado room.  (This is what a birthday and Christmas does)
MESSY!! 

 
CLEAN & PURDY
 I started this project at 2pm.  I projected to be complete at 4:15pm.  Not even close.  Even with a visit from my SIL, I still did not finish until 9pm! But I will say the dresser, closet, books, and every single toy (even the abundance of back packs, boxes, purses, and containers BB likes to fill with stuff...little stuff)
Everything had a place.  She was very excited, as was I and Notorious.

Whats going on now......
  • Notorious has been steady working on his # 68 Lose 100lbs by June.  As of Friday he has lost 24 lbs. woooo whoo!
  • I started my # 90 List 100+ of my favorite quotes. Ill post quotes later, when i have my journal with me.
  • Also wrote some, #98 Write 1000+ words in 1001 days; I started anew story again.  I'm unsure of the word count because I wrote old school style, with a pen on paper!
  • As you can see I failed to update our Project 365 blog.  However we do have photos for each day to post. 

On deck:
  • #99 Take CK to get a tattoo (Friday we have plans)
  • #87 Have a slumber party. (scheduled for the 28th! Jennison & CK will slumber at my house) Kidless!  Weeeeeeee!

That is all for now.
Peace
Plumvrazyyy & Notorious

1 comment: